[horde] horde alarms.php script segmentation fault

David Oros david.oros at platon.org
Thu Jul 8 16:40:29 UTC 2010

Hi, thank you for answers.

I am running Debian Lenny and I am using only debian packages, all is
installed by apt-get manager.

I tried to increase memory_limit but it didn`t help. All what I found
was to upgrade php to version 5.3. What do you think about this? I found
it because, sometime when I run that command from shell by myself I get
this alert msg:

ALERT - canary mismatch on efree() - heap overflow detected

Regards,

--
David Oros
System Administrator