[horde] horde alarms.php script segmentation fault

David Oros david.oros at platon.org
Fri Jul 9 09:30:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

well, all I found on google is that Suhosin stoped executing some remote
code or smth like that. Without suhosin it will segfaults too, but
system will not show up that heap overflow detected message.

All I want to know is how it can end up well sometimes and sometimes it
segfaults. This is really random. I tried to define some algorithm when
it segfaults, but I can`t.

--
David Oros
System Administrator