[horde] Current logged in user

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Fri Jul 23 14:11:32 UTC 2010

Citat af Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> On Jul 23, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Peter Øgaard Meyland <peter at meyland.dk> wrote:
>
>> Hi list
>>
>> I'm working on my own intranet with user specific settings, i.e. a
>> book database and movie database. The intranet is displayed in a
>> Horde Block on the main portal screen. I need to get the current
>> logged in Horde user, so I can display the right intranet page for
>> the user. I have the latest Horde Webmail Edition and I'm working
>> with PHP as my server side language.
>>
>> Can anyone show me the PHP code to get current logged in user?
>

> Auth::getAuth();
>

>> TIA
>> Peter
>> --

Could you please give me a code example? I've tried Auth::getAuth()
but it gave me nothing:

define('HORDE_BASE',  '/var/www/html/horde');
require_once(HORDE_BASE . "/lib/core.php");
$current  = Auth::getAuth();
echo "Horde says this user is on: <span style='color: blue;'>" .
$current . "</span><br>";

/Peter