[horde] Horde + not detected language of browser ?

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Sun Aug 8 19:00:36 UTC 2010

   Hi everybody,
I've found a little error - I haven't installed php5-gettext php
module. After installing it and restart apache for sure all is OK.
Until I made "langtest.php" followed how-to provided by Jan, I've no
errors in apache's error log. After calling langtest.php :
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function dgettext() in
/srv/www/htdocs/include/langtest.php on line 7.
   Like I say - all is about right kick to the right way .

   Here we go :)
   Enjoy your language :o)

   J.K.