[horde] Sync Horde with Funambol server

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Tue Aug 10 15:58:35 UTC 2010

Zitat von Matt <testacc at xs4all.nl>:

> I'm figuring out what the best way is to sync all kind of clients with
> "horde".
>
> I think it's the most nice to use funambol as central sync point and not
> have your mobile device sync to horde...
>
> Now horde is a real issue if you ask me to get it fully working with
> Funambol in the way you reactuall want it:
>
> Horde <==> Funambol <==> *Clients*

There once was some effort to get the sync from Funambol <---> Horde
working, but i'm not sure if something working has arised. We use
Horde SyncML to sync a small number of mobile devices and Mailclients
(Outlook, Thunderbird) and it's working well so we never looked for
adding a Funambol Server.

Regards

Andreas