[horde] Problems with the website

Niklas Laxström niklas.laxstrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:46:38 UTC 2010

Just my experience when I tried to find how to report a translation
error in Horde (or the webmail part). With Google I ended up in
http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=TRANSLATIONS.html . This page was
not useful at all. It doesn't say how to report translation bugs. Then
I tried to use the bug reporting system, but it asked for a version of
Horde. I looked around a bit but could not find that information. Then
I went back to that page and saw that there is guide for translators
in the source code. There is no link however, and the "Source Code"
link in the sidebar is just broken. It appears like it is very
difficult for end users to figure out how to submit bug reports.

 -Niklas

--
Niklas Laxström