[horde] Any problems with PHP 5.3.2 and Horde 3.1.3 and IMP 4.1.3?

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Sat Sep 11 06:09:00 UTC 2010

Dear Walter,

just some points to make shure as it was helping me in several of such situations:

 - disable any caching of Horde (usually before upgrading)
 - cleanout the cache if possible (i.e. rm -rf /path/to/eaccelerator/store/* and restart apache - depends from caching mech you are using)
 - make shure you did run any update schripts regarding your update path (sql etc.)
 - go to admin panel and rewrite any of the horde and horde-apps configurations
 - > (i.e. check if your login config is correct)
 - make shure your php.ini is up to date for horde requirements
 - make shure your horde is not running out of filehandles by the operating system limits (ulimit -n etc.)
 - restart caching at least if you tested your updated horde without it "thouroughly"
 - make shure your php setup is working well incl. "sessioning"
 - you might change error / warning / debug reporting within php.ini (for testing purposes only!)

hth
good luck,

Niels.
---