[horde] Cannot add single users to view my kronolith calendar

Heiko Schellhorn schell at iup.physik.uni-bremen.de
Mon Sep 13 10:09:04 UTC 2010

Hi all

I have the following problem.

I set up our horde to authenticate with ldap and this works fine so far.

But if I go to the permissions settings of my kronolith calendar and want to
add a single user which shall be able to access my calendar and I give a
username I get the message at top of the window.
The user "XYZ" does not exist.

Also a list of available users isn't created if I set up to use a pulldown-
menu instead of input window.

I "played" with several settings in conf.php but wasn't successful.

Is there someone using this constellation too and can give me a hint ?

I'll attach my config.php of horde. Mybe one of you sees ad hoc what I
configured wrong.

Thanks

Heiko