[horde] Problem with PGP encrypted mail and Outlook 2003

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 23:47:05 UTC 2010

For some strange and inexplicable reason, when I send mail from IMP 4.3.7,
encrypted with PGP, to Outlook 2003 on an Exchange server and PGP Desktop
10, the message fails to decrypt upon arrival.  The error message is "MAPI
Proxy: Decryption aborted".  A message sent from the same machine and the
same key with Thunderbird does decrypt, so I do not think that the problem
is the key.

I realize that this is the Horde list not the Microsoft List, but I wondered
if anyone had any insight into something I could tweak on the Horde side.
Besides, Horde developers in my experience are invariably more helpful than
Microsoft.

Thanks,

Bill Day

--