[horde] [Horde 4.0-git] Blank page after having configured imp

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Sep 23 15:11:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

Working Environment :

Horde 4.0-git on a Debian Lenny
The repository path is : /www/horde-git
The horde path symlinks is : /www/horde4  and I created a link
/www/horde ---> /www/horde4

The problem

Just after having configured imp by using the horde interface it  takes
a long time and eventually display a blank page.
The horde.log tell me that the connection has been successfull and no more.
In order to confirm that this problem is caused by a bad configuration
of imp (I supposed in registry.php ?) I set it up as "inactive" in
/horde/config/registry.php  and delete cookies afterward I can again to
have access at the horde interface.

Thanks in advance for any help

Best regards