[horde] Front page content not displaying after restore

Phil Reynolds phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Sep 26 09:11:12 UTC 2010

I had a disaster attempting to upgrade the box on which I run horde,
and had to restore most of the system from backups.

I have solved most of the problems this has caused, but I still have a
problem with horde. After I log in, the left-side bar displays,
allowing me to go to mail, and so on, but the rest of the front page
does not display - it's just plain white. Mail counts are made as this
causes them to clear in gbuffy and that is still happening.

I am quite happy to inspect logs, or run things in unusual ways, to
help me track this down, but am not sure how to proceed.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95