[horde] Disappearing menu

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Thu Sep 30 14:38:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,

After reading Jan's announcements the other day, I downloaded the
latest stable versions (Horde 3.3.9 et al.) and began testing. All
seemed fine, but then the vertical menu on the left side of the
browser windows disappeared. In its place was a blank area from the
top to the bottom of the window.

This has now happened more than once and it always occurs after
logging out and back in again. I haven't yet managed to figure out
what triggers it. It has e.g. happened after changing the the web root
path, after adding some more tables to the database and after simply
generating a configuration file for gollem.

The only way I've found to restore the menu is by replacing the entire
Horde directory structure with a fresh copy. I've started making
copies of the structure, but am now waiting for the menu to disappear
again.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Jaap