[horde] [Horde 4.0-git] i18n Problem with "translation make"

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Oct 7 14:30:00 UTC 2010

Hello,

Horde 4.0-git Debian Lenny

I come back to you cause I'm encountering  some issues with some
"locale" not translated for french lang.
However I run :
horde/bin/translation make  --locale=fr  --module=imp --no-compendium
But this command seems to search the po file in imp/po whereas this
directory doesn't longer exist. It was in the previous horde version...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Gerard Breiner

Here is what I get :

[MESSAGE]
---------------------------
Horde translation generator
---------------------------
[   OK   ] Console_Getopt found.
[   OK   ] Console_Table found.
[   OK   ] File_Find found.

Searching gettext binaries...
[   OK   ] gettext found: /usr/bin/gettext
[   OK   ] msgattrib found: /usr/bin/msgattrib
[   OK   ] msgcat found: /usr/bin/msgcat
[   OK   ] msgcomm found: /usr/bin/msgcomm
[   OK   ] msgfmt found: /usr/bin/msgfmt
[   OK   ] msginit found: /usr/bin/msginit
[   OK   ] msgmerge found: /usr/bin/msgmerge
[   OK   ] xgettext found: /usr/bin/xgettext

[   OK   ] gettext version: 0.17

Searching Horde applications in /www/horde-git/horde/lib/../..
Found applications: horde, jeta, turba, passwd, trean, folks, fima,
timeobjects, news, skoli, kronolith, agora, ingo, gollem, imp, skeleton,
whups, vilma, mnemo, ansel, hermes, nag, beatnik, kastalia, jonah, wicked,
babel, luxor, chora

Cleaning up PO files for module imp...
Cleaning up locale fr...
done

Building MO files for module imp...
Building locale fr...
[  WARN  ] The Horde PO file for the locale fr does not exist:
/www/horde-git/horde/lib/../po/fr.po

failed
/usr/bin/msgfmt: error while opening
"/www/horde-git/horde/lib/../../imp/po/fr.po" for reading: No such file
or directory
/usr/bin/msgfmt: error while opening
"/www/horde-git/horde/lib/../../imp/po/fr.po" for reading: No such file
or directory

Results (including Horde):
| Module | Language | Translated | Fuzzy | Untranslated | Updated |