[horde] Whups - Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_array" for field type "array"

Webmaster Extraordinaire webmasterextraordinaire at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 15:33:03 UTC 2010

In Whups, when I try to create a new attribute using "long text" as the attribute type I get the error listed below.  I can create a regular text.  I'm on 3.3.4 and Whups 1.0.1.  Maybe I have some old code somewhere and need to update something?

A fatal error has occurred

Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_array" for field type "array"

[line 159 of /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Form.php]
Details:
The full error message is logged in Horde's log file, and is shown below only to administrators. Non-administrative users will not see error details.

<Full error not included because it's too long and the moderator will reject it.>