[horde] Restoring partial data to database

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Oct 10 21:36:22 UTC 2010

Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Hello
>
> we had one user deleted a lot of data from his events (kronolith)
> and  like to restore this particular data from database backup. I
> have  isolated the kronolith_events for this user but because syncml
> is also  used in this case i wonder if i will get in trouble with
> horde_history  and the syncml_map if i simply restore
> kronolith_events and do a  restore-sync on the devices.
> Should i also delete the syncml_anchor or should it work as planned?

The problem is that those events have all been marked as deleted in
the history, so with the next synching they are going to be removed
from the device too, even if you re-added them. You can try to force a
re-sync, that worst that could happen is that nothing is being synched
at all.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/