[horde] PHP blues . . .

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 14:50:06 UTC 2010

Hello kind people,

OK, I've done this at least a couple of dozen times.
The only thing I've changed is PHP from v5.3.1 to v5.3.3 and
horde-webmail from v1.2.5 to v1.2.7.

I've setup everything and ran setup.php under scripts and for
option "1" it comes back with this :

---------

Writing main configuration file

Warning: require_once(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EEST/3.0/DST' instead in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Collection.php on line 146

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Collection.php on line 146

Warning: array_merge(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EEST/3.0/DST' instead in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php on line 412

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php on line 412

A fatal error has occurred

DB Error: not found

Details have been logged for the administrator.
---------

AFAIK, I've setup everything fine. It complains about the timezone.
But I don't understand. I've asked this a couple of months ago and I
was told I should enter the following line :

/var/www/horde/config
prefs.php :
-----
date_default_timezone_set("Europe/Athens");
-----

Just after the main header on the prefs.php file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
After documenting everything in great detail for the last
couple of months, this was supposed to be a system that
was going to go live today.
I'm struggling with this since this morning.
Oh well . . .

Thank you all,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis