[horde] horde framework and Debian squeeze - some odd things

Phil Reynolds phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Oct 24 19:12:28 UTC 2010

I have managed to get horde working under Debian squeeze, by removing
all the ampersands before the word "new", and have restored my
configuration to how it was before. However, the following problems
are now seen:

At the top of the left menu bar, this appears:

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in
/usr/share/horde3/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 602

Twice on the front page, and several times whenever a calendar with
holidays appears, this warning appears:

Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given
in /usr/share/php/Date/Holidays.php on line 365

Whenever I am in mail folders or sending a new mail, the yellow
triangle appears, with this:

Filesystem notification initialization error -- contact your mail
administrator (check for configuration errors with the FAM/Gamin
library)

What needs to be done to correct these?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

--