[horde] horde-webmail , blackberry/iphone compatible ?

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Mon Oct 25 21:26:52 UTC 2010

I've used Horde with some success on a SE K800i, C902, C905, BB Curve (less so on the Bold which had some JS issues), and it works flawlessly on my Android (in Stock, Dolphin and Skyfire).

I'd like to see the Horde team update MIMP to be touchscreen friendly - and I believe this is was in the works for IMP4 - but someone will correct me if I'm wrong, no doubt.

Simon