[horde] horde 4-git apps not activated

Rudy Garbalosa rgarbalosa at pjpii.org
Thu Nov 11 15:08:29 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I have downloaded and followed the steps on the git version of Horde.
The Horde configuration page comes up as well as the test page.
However when I go to run the tests for any of the applications I
receive the following message "XXX is not activated"  where XXX is the
name of the application like imp, chora etc...

I have copied the registry.php.dist file to registry.php.  Here is a
message in the error log:

2010-11-11T10:04:32-05:00 DEBUG: HORDE Setting vilma inactive because
the fileroot does not exist or the application is not configured yet.
[pid 19043 on line 509 of
"/home/horde/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php"]
2010-11-11T10:04:32-05:00 DEBUG: HORDE Setting content inactive
because the fileroot does not exist or the application is not
configured yet. [pid 19043 on line 509 of
"/home/horde/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php"]

There is the same  message for every application.  Am I missing a step?

Any help would be appreciate.  Thanks

Rudy Garbalosa