[horde] Sam - SpamAssassin module

William Krick krick at 3feetunder.com
Thu Nov 11 16:20:39 UTC 2010

> Zitat von William Krick <krick at 3feetunder.com>:
>
>> I'm running a Plesk installation that includes Horde email.
>>
>> I would like to give my webmail users the ability to train SpamAssassin
>> by selecting emails and marking them as spam/ham.
>>
>> Is the Sam module still being actively developed?
>
> Not actively. But it's not required for SA training anyway. In fact it
> doesn't support training at all.

Currently, as an administrator, I can log into my Plesk control panel
and see a list of email in any given user's inbox (subjects only).
Then I can select individual emails and flag them as spam or not-spam.
  This is the way that SpamAssassin is trained from within Plesk.  I
can provide some screenshots of this interface if you're not familiar
with it.

I would like to have some way for individual users to do this
themselves without having to log into Plesk.  Ideally, when viewing
their inbox in Imp, they should have new options for "spam" and
"not-spam" instead of (or in addition to) "whitelist" and "blacklist".
  I guess that there might need to be some sort of tri-state icon to
indicate spam/not-spam/neither(no icon?) along the left side as well.

Does a module like this exist for Horde?  Even commercially?  I'd be
willing to pay for it assuming the price was reasonable and included
updates.