[horde] Horde 4.0-git : A little question

Harald Hutter hutter at ihs.ac.at
Fri Nov 19 21:40:28 UTC 2010

On 19.11.2010 14:43, Gerard Breiner wrote:
> Hello
>
> Horde 4.0-git on Debian Lenny
> I configured it with authentication LDAP which works very fine.
>
> If you have this configuration, could you run a little command like
> "git pull --rebase" ? Do not worry this will do not blow up your
> machine but maybe give you a headache because it is likely that  the
> next time you try to logged you  in  you get the very kind message :
>
> *Catchable fatal error*: Argument 1 passed to
> Horde_Ldap_Filter::build() must be an array, null given, called in
> /www/horde-git/horde/framework/Ldap/lib/Horde/Ldap.php on line 862 and
> defined in
> */www/horde-git/horde/framework/Ldap/lib/Horde/Ldap/Filter.php* on
> line *280.
>
> Please take an aspirin and run  "git pull --rebase"... Like this I
> would feel a little less alone...
>
> Best regards
>
> Gerard

Hi,

as I described in ticket 9196 the same problem occurs without a "git
pull --rebase". I just did a git pull.
I also tried skipping my old copy of the repository and start with a new
initial clone. Same effect.
I'm still waiting for a response regarding the backtrace I provided but
I do understand if the developers are
busy with other things. I thought this is a special problem related to
using AD as LDAP Server, but Gerard's
incident indicates it is a more general problem.

Best regards
harald