[horde] Language Setting is ignored

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Sun Nov 28 19:33:00 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am using horde 3.3.6+debian0-2. For some reason, horde seems to almost
completely ignore the language setting. It does not matter if I set the
language in the login screen or in the options, or if I adjust the
preferred languages in my browser settings, almost all the texts are in
english. The only thing that changes is the name of the inbox.

Is the localization to e.g. German really that incomplete, or am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks,

   -Nikolaus