[horde] Class 'Horde' not found

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Dec 8 11:02:05 UTC 2010

Hello,

When I'm logging to horde, I'm getting there errors:

[08-Dec-2010 11:48:40] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde' not found in
/www/horde/lib/Horde/SessionHandler.php on line 253

I found out that it only happens when I have apc PHP extension loaded.
Does anyone know if this is a problem and how to avoid that?

I haven't been able to google a solution...

Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)