[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.7/1.2.8/1.2.9 with PHP4 shows blank page after login

Nethub Online - Tommy nethubonline at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 07:03:26 UTC 2010

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Nethub Online - Tommy <nethubonline <at> gmail.com>:
>
> > Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:
> >>
> >> Try the IMAP tests in imp/test.php. This looks like a broken IMAP
> >> extension in your PHP 4 installation.
> >>
> >> Jan.
> >
> > It shows "IMAP Support: Yes" in both 1.2.6 and 1.2.7 .
> >
> > Here are the testing page for your references:
> > http://202.67.138.64/horde-webmail-1.2.7/imp/test.php
> > http://202.67.138.64/horde-webmail-1.2.6/imp/test.php
>
> You should *run* the IMAP test, not just check that the IMAP extension
> is installed.
>
> > In order to let you realize the problem, here I give you a demo account.
> > http://202.67.138.64/horde-webmail-1.2.7/
> > http://202.67.138.64/horde-webmail-1.2.6/
> > Username: test <at> test.com
> > Password: 3g6FtaqH
> >
> > PS: Since spammer may look at this post, so that above email server will not
> > send out any email.
> >
> > --
> >

> Jan.

Sorry for my mistake.

I entered "202.67.138.64", "test at test.com" and "3g6FtaqH",
it shows the "imap/notls, Port 143" is "SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0
recent)", and both 1.2.6 and 1.2.7 shows the same output (you may try the
testing as well).
http://202.67.138.64/horde-webmail-1.2.7/
http://202.67.138.64/horde-webmail-1.2.6/
Username: test <at> test.com
Password: 3g6FtaqH

So, does it mean the IMAP extension in my PHP 4 installation is ok?