[horde] Sync does not delete on Horde side

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Sat Dec 25 18:19:28 UTC 2010

Am 24.12.2010 10:00, schrieb Andreas Mauser:
> Dear List,
>
> I had contacts in Horde, and contacts in Outlook. Some of them are the
> same.
> I used Funambod Client to sync and they all synced both sides. The
> contacts from Hords gone to Outlook and vice versa.
>
> The problem:
> When I delete contacts in outlook and sync they are not deleted in Horde.
>
> Can I fix this behaviour?
>
> Kind regards and thank you,
> Andreas

you have to look about some logs to find where the real problem is
my bet goes, to funambol, look in its log , ask on their mail list , be
sure to have all recommended settings and versions in
horde/outlook/funambol , test another client i.e thunderbird with funambol
look into horde logs ( evtl apache logs)

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria