[horde] Integrate horde apps in intranet ?

Matt testacc at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 27 23:12:18 UTC 2010

I was wondering if it's possible or if there is a known way to integrate
seperate apps from the horde framework into your own intranet.

These apps need the horde framework, but I wonder if you can let these
apps exist in your own site/intranet in a way that they are not shown the
"horde-way" but that you can include them so it looks like they fit in
there perfectly.

In this way I want to extend the intraned and let users loging to this
only when they are "inside" the company. When they are outside, they can
use the horde framework if needed which will be an extra installation.

Can someone help me out with this or is there any documentation about this
? I know Horde is based on a MVC framework, but this knowlegde didn't help
me much further yet.

Thanks.

--
Regards,