[horde] Integrate horde apps in intranet ?

Matt testacc at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 29 14:35:34 UTC 2010

>> Please don't top-post.

>>> Hi Jan,
>>>
>>> Thanks, I was not able to find that yesterday!
>>>
>>> Now I need to figure out if I can auth my users against another table
>>> that
>>> does not hold the mailbox information, so I need a single login or
>>> something like it.
>>>
>>> Do I need to write my own auth wrapper for this ?
>>
>> No, you can configure Horde to authenticate against SQL instead.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> --
>> Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/
>>
>> --
>>

> Sorry for the top-post, it's an automatism :)
>
> OK, if that is the way I will use that instead. Thanks so far!

The issue that I can't solve at the moment is that when I use the first
version with guestaccess to Kronolith from:
http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/LegacyApps

I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in
/home/website/modules/horde/lib/Horde/NLS.php on line 185

I also read that you get back an array of existing Calandars, but is this
the way to "load" Kronolith into your website ?

Still learning here!