[horde] MDB2 Error: unknown error - When Attempting to Create Calendar, Address Book, Memo, or Task

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 17:19:55 UTC 2011

OK - so Horde doesn't have issues with PHP 5.3.x.  However, what about the other
applications - turba, kronolith, nmemo, etc?

Horde does work without problems with PHP 5.3.x, but the other applications
throw the MDB2 error.

I've turned off E_DEPRECATED errors and ensured that pear MDB2,  MDB2/mysql,
MDB2/mysqli and MDB2_Schema are installed.  The problem  persists.

But, the moment that I change to using PHP 5.2.14, everything works.

Brian S.