[horde] MDB2 Error: unknown error - When Attempting to Create Calendar, Address Book, Memo, or Task

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 14:15:18 UTC 2011

No more ideas on what to check or look for?

I've set Horde to use PHP 5.2.14 in FastCGI mode (since PHP 5.3.2 is the module
install for Apache).  Everything is working normally - but as you can imagine,
PHP running in FastCGI mode is much more processor-intensive and it has to open
the configuration file and all extensions everytime a PHP page is parsed.

While a completely different subject -

When you need to fully delete a user account, how can you be sure you delete the
user account and all settings that are stored in the horde database - address
books, preferences, history, calendars, etc?  I've noticed that whenever I
"delete" users - which is just deleting their mailbox and the row in the
horde_users table, all of their preferences and such still remain.

Brian S.
http://www.bsntech.com