[horde] MDB2 Error: Revisited

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 01:29:56 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
To: Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com>
Cc: "horde at lists.horde.org" <horde at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 7:23:22 PM
Subject: Re: [horde] MDB2 Error:  Revisited

On Jan 4, 2011, at 7:24 PM, Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK - I'm bringing the subject up again because there is something that I am not
>
> quite understanding.  Apparently this doesn't cause a problem since it works
> with PHP 5.2.14 but not PHP 5.3.2.
>
> Looking at the horde.log, I see this error:
>
> Jan 04 18:18:06 HORDE [error] [turba] MDB2 Error: unknown error: _execute:
> [Error message: Unable to execute statement]
> [Last executed query: INSERT INTO turba_shares (share_name, share_owner,
> attribute_name, attribute_params, attribute_desc, perm_creator, perm_default,
> perm_guest, share_flags, share_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]
> [Native code: 0]
> [pid 31754 on line 1053 of
> "/home/bsntech-com/www/webmail/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php"]
>
> OK - so my question is this - how can horde be inserting question marks (?)
>into
>
> the turba_shares table when there are several fields that only accept integers

These are placeholders for prepared SQL statements, the correct values are
inserted by the MDB2 driver.

--
Mike
Sent from my iPad..

Thank you Mike.  Why wouldn't the actual values show up in the horde log then?
Certainly would think that horde would fill in those values instead of questions
marks to help.  Completely at a loss on this one and have went through all of my
troubleshooting knowledge.

Brian S.