[horde] DIMP - Large Deleting/Marking Issues

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:12:48 UTC 2011

Hi again all,

I just began using DIMP to try it out.

Looks very nice and the reading pane is perfect.

However - I've noticed a few issues - that may be caused by my server
configurations - or may be a limitation of DIMP.

If I am trying to select a large amount of e-mails, they will not select.  For
example, I did a search in my "Deleted Items" folder for anything sent by
"www-data" - which returned about 1000 messages.  I then wanted to select all of
these, mark as read, and then delete permanently.  This doesn't seem to work.
and the messages could not all be selected.

In addition, there are other times when working in my inbox where I receive an
influx of 24 or more messages.  I can select all of those and choose Mark as
Read and delete.  But after I delete, the whole inbox window goes blank and
nothing appears.  I have to click another folder on the left-hand side and then

Does anyone have any suggestions on this issue?

Thank you!

Brian S.