[horde] Fwd: Re: Integrate Horde's Vacation Module with SunOne LDAP server

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 24 17:12:43 UTC 2011

Please don't top-post.

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von prankplayer at gmail.com -----
Datum: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:19:36 +0530
Von: prahlad kumar <prankplayer at gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Integrate Horde's Vacation Module with SunOne
LDAP server
An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Thanks Jan for the Reply.

So far it does make change in "mailAutoReplyTextInternal" but it is
encrypted , something like below.

MAILAUTOREPLYTEXTINTERNAL::
U3VIAMVJDDOGT24GDMFJYXRPB24KRNJVBTOGAMFJB2JAZXNPYY5PBGPJIGFTIG9UIFZHY2F0AW9UICEHIQ

But even that change is not affective in terms of setting Vacation
from HORDE.

Please help me in setting this up.

Thanks,

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von prahlad kumar <prankplayer at gmail.com>:
>

> > Hi All,
> >
> > It would be great help if you can please help me to solve
> > following problem.
> >
> > My Horde is working fine with LDAP, but Vacation Module alone is
> not
> > talking properly to LDAP.
> >
> > I know i have to do changes in ldap.php and other files , which i
> > have done by following case ID *#6686
> > <http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/6686>* . But >
> > some how it is not working for me.
> >
> > When i set the Vacation Message it says that Vacation notice is
> > enabled but when i send mail from other user to the user who has
> set
> > Vacation Notice , no notification comes to the sender.
> >
> > Could you please guide me over this ?
>
> Did the Vacation module anything change in the LDAP tree at all?
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/