[horde] Horde Dynamic Mode problems

Deb Hale haled at longlines.com
Wed Feb 2 22:03:12 UTC 2011

We have recently installed Horde webmail on one of our servers.  We have
never used Horde before so I am totally a novice at configuring and using
horde.  I have several questions.  I am not sure if the list etiquette is to
send one email with all questions or if I need to send separate ones for
each.  Please let me know what is preferred.  For now I will just start with
my first question.

When sending multiple attachments using Horde (logging in Dynamic Mode) it
will only allow one attachment at a time unless you save to draft and the go
back in and add another attachment.  Is there a configuration setting that
needs to be changed in order to correct this problem.

Thanks,

Deb Hale

Long Line, LLC