[horde] Install Horde4 from git

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 3 15:07:45 UTC 2011

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> Thanks, that was my second thought but the script fails halfway with
>>>
>>> 2011-02-03T15:47:25+01:00 INFO: Migrating to
>>> HordeLockUpgradeColumnTypes (2)
>>> 2011-02-03T15:47:25+01:00 INFO: == 2 HordeLockUpgradeColumnTypes:
>>>  migrating ===================================
>>> 2011-02-03T15:47:25+01:00 INFO: -- changeColumn(horde_locks,
>>> lock_type, tinyint, array(null => false))
>>> SQLSTATE[42704]: Undefined object: 7 ERROR:  type "tinyint" does
>>> not  exist at character 61
>>>

>>> "tinyint" is a MySQLism as far as i know so it should be avoided.
>>> I   will see if i can fix the script in question...
>>
>> Fixed.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Next one:
> Horde is up and running but i don't get any application like IMP.
> From  what i can see in config/registry.php the apps should all be
> active,  but in the configuration page i only get Horde listed. The
> tables for  IMP are also missing despite executing "db_migrate imp"

Most likely, you didn't update registry.php to indicate the correct
fileroot for the applications. This has to be done for git checkout
installations installed via symlinks/dev_install.
http://horde.org/source/git.php should indicate how to do this.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org