[horde] Install Horde4 from git

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 3 15:34:22 UTC 2011

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> Thanks...
>>>
>>> Next one:
>>> Horde is up and running but i don't get any application like IMP.
>>> From  what i can see in config/registry.php the apps should all be
>>>  active,  but in the configuration page i only get Horde listed.
>>> The  tables for  IMP are also missing despite executing
>>> "db_migrate imp"
>>
>> Most likely, you didn't update registry.php to indicate the correct
>>  fileroot for the applications. This has to be done for git
>> checkout  installations installed via symlinks/dev_install.
>> http://horde.org/source/git.php should indicate how to do this.
>
> Of course, i try to strictly using http://horde.org/source/git.php ...
>
> Listing of the webroot :

You need to add the fileroot setting to the applications' entries in
registry.php. This should be a FULL path to the fileroot of each
application e.g, if you checked out the repo to /usr/local/horde this
would be something like /usr/local/horde/imp. Full paths are needed
since the relative paths break when using symlinks.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org