[horde] Install Horde4 from git

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 3 16:53:00 UTC 2011

Quoting roman stachura <roman at stachura.ch>:

> Am 03.02.2011 17:35, schrieb lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>>> Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> You need to add the fileroot setting to the applications' entries
>>> in registry.php. This should be a FULL path to the fileroot of
>>> each application e.g, if you checked out the repo to
>>> /usr/local/horde this would be something like
>>> /usr/local/horde/imp. Full paths are needed since the relative
>>> paths break when using symlinks.
>>
>> Okay, will try this...
>> Any idea where the needed tables for the applications should come from?
> from db_migrations script:
>
> ./db_migrations kronolith
>
> etc..

The db_migrate script, without any parameters, should create all the
tables for all the active applications. When you ran it the first
time, it probably couldn't find all the applications because of the
fileroot error you described above. After that is fixed, rerun the
migration script and see if it fixes this for you.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org