[horde] Identities

Sevinç Cömertoğlu comertoglu at itu.edu.tr
Wed Feb 9 15:57:11 UTC 2011

Hi all,

While using horde's identity change procedure, it's good to use
"confirm_email" option. Although we use this feature, some users make new
identities to send spam or unwanted mails.

Also we have to let identity change feature, as each user have 2 e-mail
addresses as aliases on the same domain. So we use a piece of code from
lib/Horde/Identity.php , in order to verify, if from_addr is from our
domain. This kind of feature may be integrated to horde.

Or is there any other options suitable for this case?

Code:

if (strpos($this->getValue('from_addr', $identity), '@domain.com') == false)
{

            return PEAR::raiseError(_("Use only domain.com addresses"));

        }