[horde] Horde (git) install problem

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:22:19 UTC 2011

OK I dissabled the applications that I will either not use or the ones that
have not yet been migrated to H4.

Now I get a strange problem, and found this maillist of the same issue, but
unfortunately it was not helpful...

I get the following message when trying to add a new block to the homepage
of Horde:

*A fatal error has occurred*
*
*
*Block horde_Block_Iframe not found in horde.*
*with the blocks of the home page.*

It happens with all blocks, not only with IFrame such as the example
above...

Any idea what can cause this?

Thanks!