[horde] upload size.

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Tue Feb 15 17:11:57 UTC 2011

1st off sorry if I'm posting on the wrong list.

I'm using the newest stable version of horde groupware mail edition with the
latest stable version of gollem.

In gollem I have two sql backends defined and working, however when I try to
upload a large file I get the following error.

"There was a problem with the file upload: The file was larger than the
maximum allowed size (0 bytes)."

I have the following in php.ini

post_max_size = 20M

upload_max_file = 20M

and in my.cnf

max_allowed_packet=20M

however I keep getting the message above, I don't believe it's a problem
with php or mysql but I can't seem to figure out the issue.  If someone has
any ideas that would be great.

Paul.