[horde] Trouble with permissions and apps access

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 03:11:17 UTC 2011

If I create a permission for Nag in Administration -> Permissions, the
application vanishes from the menu. Only the administrador user
continues to see it. It doesn't matter if I add show, read, edit etc.
for authenticated users or guests or for the specif non-admin user I'm
testing with. Also, doesn't matter if logout and login. And the same
thing happens with the other apps (mnemo, kronolith). They become
unaccessible (even if I manually enter the url horde/nag/index.php - I
get redirected to the home page).

My backend is mysql and permissions specifc to shares are working just
fine (I can share calendars, tasklists etc.).

If I remove the permission row for the app, then the it reappers in the
menu to all authenticaded users (normal behaviour).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Luis Felipe