[horde] newsletter link on horde.org?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Sun Mar 6 15:03:36 UTC 2011

Hi Ralf,

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Hi folks,
>
> I just noticed that I wasn't finding any notes about the newsletter
> or Horde 4
> on the current horde.org frontpage. To those not in the know, there is not
> much clue that Horde has committed to a close release date for the long-
> awaited next major version.

Yup, at the moment this information is only available from the Planet
feed and the mailing lists.

The reason why we did not push it further yet is that there is a
complete website redesign in the pipe. We intend to push this with the
Horde4 release at the latest. The newsletter would be mentioned there.

Still it might make sense to push this earlier. I'd be tempted though
to see how far we progress with the new website this week. We'd like
to make that available soon.

Cheers,

Gunnar