[horde] [announce] Horde 4.0-ALPHA1

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Mar 9 09:02:48 UTC 2011

Dear List,

Thanks for the information.

I have a setup Horde on a system which does not have internet
connectivity.  And this type of setup exists may be for more than 8
years.  Our mailer only gets connected to the internet.  Under this
scenario,

1. Will it possible for me download everything from some other machine
connected to internet and transfer the files to the Horde Mail system?
  (Something similar to what I am doing in the present setup).

2. Does pear command work through proxy?

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from wrobel at horde.org ---------