[horde] Horde 4.0-ALPHA1: table already exists

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 9 11:32:59 UTC 2011

Zitat von Hiromi Kimura <hiromi at tac.tsukuba.ac.jp>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>?
>
>> Zitat von Hiromi Kimura <hiromi at tac.tsukuba.ac.jp>:
>>
>>> Quote: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>?

>>> After these steps, I get some sql errors at each login.
>>>
>>> 2011-03-09T12:18:18+09:00 ERR: HORDE4 [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED:
>>> SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table
>>> 'horde_activesync_schema_info' already exists
>>>       CREATE TABLE `horde_activesync_schema_info` ( `version` int(11) )
>>>         ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 [pid 14865 on line 782
>>> of "/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base.php"]
>>> 2011-03-09T12:18:18+09:00 ERR: HORDE4 [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED:
>>> SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table
>>> 'horde_alarm_schema_info' already exists
>>>       CREATE TABLE `horde_alarm_schema_info` ( `version` int(11) )
>>>         ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 [pid 14865 on line 782
>>> of "/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base.php"]
>>> 2011-03-09T12:18:18+09:00 ERR: HORDE4 [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED:
>>> SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table
>>> 'horde_auth_schema_info' already exists
>>>       CREATE TABLE `horde_auth_schema_info` ( `version` int(11) )
>>>         ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 [pid 14865 on line 782
>>> of "/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base.php"]
>>
>> Please read the release notes. Upgrades are *not* supported at the
>> moment. Keep following Git if this is what you used in the past.
>
> This is my another test machine and tried clean installation without Git.
>
>> With that being said, it still shouldn't happen. I can only imagine
>> insufficient DB permissions between your mixed up Horde
>> installations.
>
> Humm, I made the DB account as 'grant all privileges' for this horde-alpha.

Well, for some reason it's trying to create the schema tables, even
though it should only *update* them if they exist. I can only think of
permission problems causing this behavior.

Oh, I only read now that you get this after login not when running the
schemas? Where do you get the messages? In some log file, in a fatal
error, in a notification bubble?
Are all schemas green in the configuration screen?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/