[horde] White screen after installing Horde 3.3.11

Robert S. Becker rbecker at dcappeals.com
Wed Mar 9 13:25:09 UTC 2011

Gunnar

Thanks for the response. I went back in the Apache log to the time I
started Horde, about 4000 lines from the bottom of the log. There are no
messages indicating any error other than the "Depricated" messages. For
whatever reason it just keeps looping through the same errors and
eventually times out. I alos checked the mail server log and find no
messages there related to Horde. I am using Postfix  2.5.5 and Dovecot
1.2.14.

I listed all pear modules to make sure the ones Horde needs are present.
If I run test.php I get no errors and if I go to the imp test I can log
into the server and find out how many emails are in the box. So I"m
baffled by my inability to get Horde to start up.

On 3/9/2011 2:18 AM, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> Zitat von "Robert S. Becker" <rbecker at dcappeals.com>:
>
>> I just installed Horde 3.3.11 and am getting a white screen instead
>> of login. In the Apache error log I find thousands of lines like the
>> following:
>>
>> Tue Mar 08 21:10:53 2011] [error] [client 108.18.211.72] PHP
>> Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is
>> deprecated in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/Notification.php on line
>> 64, referer:
>> http://webmail.e-kehila.org/login.php?Horde=acpmhgue6k4q59tah7htqdug14
>> [Tue Mar 08 21:10:53 2011] [error] [client 108.18.211.72] PHP
>> Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is
>> deprecated in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Ho

Robert S. Becker                                                                              Phone&  Fax (202) 364-8013
Law Offices of Robert S. Becker
Washington, D.C.

Website http://www.dcappeals.com
E-mail: rbecker at dcappeals.com

       Practice concentrating on legal issues affecting the media&  appellate litigation