[horde] Horde4 configuration

Michael Gröne michael.groene at zew.uni-hannover.de
Tue Mar 15 10:18:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

I got a problem with configure horde4:
I copied the distributed config.php.dist to config.php.
Now I can reach Horde by webbrowser and I'm trying to configure it.
But by clicking on "Horde" in the configuration frontend, I get a
blank screen (except sidebar and top-menu).
The sourcecode of the side ends with
action="config.php" method="post" name="horde_config_form"
id="horde_config_form">
just in the middle of the page.

In the error-logs (horde, php) is nothing registered.
Any idea, what went wrong?

Greets, Michael

--
Michael Gröne

ZELSW - Zentrale Einrichtung Lehre, Studium und Weiterbildung
Abt.3: Weiterbildung (ehemals ZEW)
EDV
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Schloßwender Str. 5