[horde] Horde4 configuration

Michael Gröne michael.groene at zew.uni-hannover.de
Wed Mar 16 15:45:44 UTC 2011

Am Di 15 Mär 2011 11:56:16 CET schrieb Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Michael Gröne <michael.groene at zew.uni-hannover.de>:
>> In the error-logs (horde, php) is nothing registered.
>> Any idea, what went wrong?
>
> There MUST be something in the logs. Either that or your PHP
> configuration regarding logging is broken.

Yeah, you were right, I found the line, causing the error, but it was
suppressed by the @-sign:
echo '<input type="hidden" name="_formvars" value="' .
@htmlspecialchars(serialize($vars), ENT_QUOTES,
$GLOBALS['registry']->getCharset()) . '" />';
(it is line 216 in Horde/Form/Renderer.php)

I turned off to display error-messages, so I got the following error
registered in phps' logs:
  PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
Horde_Registry::getCharset() in /usr/share/php/Horde/Form/Renderer.php
on line 217

How may I fix this?

Greets,

Michael

--
Michael Gröne

ZELSW - Zentrale Einrichtung Lehre, Studium und Weiterbildung
Abt.3: Weiterbildung (ehemals ZEW)
EDV
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Schloßwender Str. 5