[horde] Questions...

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 16 21:42:57 UTC 2011

Quoting "Molina Eslava, Rafael" <rafael.molina.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es>:

> Hello
>
> i'm a spanish systems engineer. Excuse my bad english.
> I have a produccion horde server with the last version of Horde
> Groupware. Now , i have about 50 users, but, when i finish of migrate my
> old server, i'll about 1500 accounts, all only with horde groupware as
> frontend.
>
> Now, i'm testing new horde 4 in a new machine, with imp, nag, turba,
> kronolith, etc. I'm interested in the new improvements as Activesync
> support, html signature, itip support to dimp, etc.
>
> I have some questions..
>
> First i want help to testing of the new version, errors, translation,
> etc if it's necesary.

Great! We are always looking for more testing. We just released beta
versions of the Horde 4 apps and framework libraries, so NOW would be
a great time to chip in with testing, before the final release drops
in April.

  I'm finding some errors, and i dont know how
> transmit it or if not is necesary for you.
>
> Second, if i detect a error, ¿Where i have to expose? ¿In this mail
> list? (imp list, turba list, etc..)

The best place to report errors, both with and without a patch -
though we obviously love patches - is on our issue tracker at
http://bugs.horde.org

You can also utilize the mailing list if you desire. At this point,
the best list would probably be the dev@ list, though any list will
reach us.

> Finally, the request of new improvements.. ¿its in this list too?

Pretty much same answer as above. http://bugs.horde.org and open an
enhancement request. If you are implementing an improvement on your
own and have questions, the dev@ list would be best.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org