[horde] Horde 4.0-BETA1 - question re resource scheduling

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:57:38 UTC 2011

On 16/03/2011 2:09 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first beta release of the Horde
> Application Framework version 4.0.
I installed Horde 4.0-BETA1 on Debian 6 aka squeeze last night.  In a
couple of hours I had it up and running with imp, kronolith and turba.
**Horde developers THANK YOU for the upgrade!**  Much appreciated!  So
far I have not seen any glitches.  It seems very stable.  The new
installation procedure is quick and easy.

One question I have is where/how does the resource scheduling work in
kronolith.  I can't seem to figure it out.  I see the table in mysql but
that is about it.

Thanks again,

--
gimili