[horde] Horde Pear Dependencies

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue Mar 22 22:42:59 UTC 2011

> From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-
> bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Simon Brereton
>
> Hi
>
> I'm finally trying the horde4 install as I'm in the process of
> setting up a new server (and I really hope you guys get to release
> before I have to go live :)
>
> root at jonty:~# pear install horde/horde-beta Did not download optional
> dependencies: horde/Horde_Feed, horde/Horde_Service_Facebook,
> horde/Horde_Service_Twitter, use --alldeps to download automatically
>
> What are these packages and what will they do?
>
> Is there a discover command I should be using to investigate packages
> more thoroughly?
>
> root at jonty:~# pear info horde/Horde_Service_Facebook No information
> found for `horde/Horde_Service_Facebook'
>
> Additionally, my attempt failed with this output:
>
> Failed to download horde/Horde_Date within preferred state "stable",
> latest release is version 1.0.0beta1, stability "beta", use
> "channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Date-1.0.0beta1" to install

<SNIP>

> And finally these errors:
>
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location You
> should add "extension=lzf.so" to php.ini
>
> Where should I do this?  And to what purpose (other than Jan said
> so)?
>
> Lastly, when it comes to the RC, would it be possible to exclude LDAP
> modules as I don't use LDAP (and I imagine the people who do but
> don't use something else have a similar request)?

Probably this is related, but when I go to my installation directory (/usr/share/horde4) as entered in the setup I have no config/

root at jonty:~# ls /usr/share/horde4/
total 12K
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4.0K Mar 22 17:27 .
drwxr-xr-x 135 root root 4.0K Mar 22 17:27 ..
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4.0K Mar 22 17:27 js

What's the recommended way to back out and redo this?

Thanks.

Simon