[horde] Installing the RC

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Thu Mar 24 21:00:01 UTC 2011

Hi

I've tried this several time and failed every single time.

This is a (relatively) fresh Squeeze installation.  The steps I've taken are:

	pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
	pear install horde/horde_role-beta
	pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

enter /usr/share/horde4 at the prompt...

To install the beta release of Horde, run the following commands:

	pear install --alldeps horde/horde-beta

Install all the other Horde stuff
	pear install horde/imp-beta
	pear install horde/mnemo-beta
	pear install horde/turba-beta
	pear install horde/ingo-beta

go to the /usr/share/horde4/config/ directory of your Horde installation and copy conf.php.dist to conf.php:

	cd /usr/share/horde4/config/

And at this point I have a problem.  There is nothing in /usr/share/horde4 other than the js folder...

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Simon